Preparing children for a technology driven future
ComputerXplorers is part of the world's largest franchised network providing fun and engaging quality technology education for children. ComputerXplorers operates across the UK in the South and South West of the country as well as the Midlands, the London area, the North of England and Scotland and Wales.
ComputerXplorers operates worldwide as Computer Explorers, has been established for more than 20 years and has taught over 3 million classes. Each ComputerXplorers business in the UK is independently owned and operated, delivering an extensive range of programmes using prepared lesson plans and curriculum developed by educational specialists.
The ComputerXplorers approach to technology education - so much more than a computer club!
- Children age 3 and up
- Uses age-appropriate software, peripherals and curriculum
- Classes promote social interaction and teacher attention
- Compatible with UK Curriculum guidelines
- Improves STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
- Based on Active Discovery Learning
- Small collaborative classes
- Weekly parent communication
- All classes are led by specially trained staff who have been checked with the Criminal Records Bureau or Disclosure Scotland
- Fun, educational and engaging technology activities for children
- Prepares children for the future